Waste Management fees for all Mt. Crested Butte residents are $75.00 per quarter.
Your trash account billing can be managed online through our new payment portal. It offers several payment type options including Autopay, Credit Card, and ACH payments.
To set up your account:
- Go to: www.invoicecloud.com/mtcrestedbutteco
- Select “Utility” Cloud Store
- Enter your account number and Name on Account:
- Do not include the period in your account number as the system doesn’t recognize special characters. IE: if your account number is 123.45, you will enter 12345.
- The Last Name/Business name field refers to the name listed on the deed for the property.
- Select your invoice using the “Select” box on the far left of the line item.
- Click the orange link “Register Selected Invoices”
- The registration page will require you to enter your email address and create a password that will then be used for your own personal log-in to your trash account. Upon completion, you will be at your homepage where you can make a one-time payment to your account, or set up autopay and paperless billing.
PAY BY CHECK
Checks can be mailed to:
Town of Mt. Crested Butte
PO POX 5800
Mt Crested Butte CO 81225
If you have any questions regarding your trash billing, please contact Emily Wallick at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-349-6632, ext. 104.