The Planning Commission is responsible for the town's physical and socioeconomic planning, including the development of plans and policies, land use, zoning, and environmental review.
During the development review process, the team ensures proposed development directs the future of the community toward appropriate physical and economic growth compatible with our natural environment.
The Planning Commission consists of seven members appointed by Town Council and members serve four-year terms.
Planning Commission Meetings
Public planning commission meetings are held on the first and third Wednesday of the month starting at 5 pm.
Planning Commission Recordings
Below are links to the most recent planning commission meetings. For all previous planning commission agendas, minutes, and packets, click here. If you are unable to locate what you are looking for by navigating the calendar tool, please contact Leah Desposato, Community Development Coordinator at 970-349-6632, ext.105 or email@example.com. Colorado Retention Records requires the Town to hold onto meeting recordings for six months.
- Planning Commission Meeting: Wednesday, January 5, 2022
- Planning Commission Meeting - Wednesday, February 2, 2022
- Planning Commission Meeting - Wednesday, February 16, 2022
- Master Plan Work Session - Town Council & Planning Commission - 03/15/2022
- Planning Commission Meeting - Wednesday, April 6, 2022