Thank you for your interest in working for the Town Of Mt. Crested Butte. There are no current openings at this time.
Town Benefits for full time, year around positions.
- Paid health, vision, and dental premiums for you and your family (for 2 people this equates to approximately $15,000/year)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement: after you have paid the first $1,000 of your health insurance deductible you will be reimbursed the next $2,000
- The Town pays for life insurance that is paid out at 1 ½ times your salary
- Retirement: Town employees do not contribute to social security. Instead, they contribute 8% to 401(a) account and the Town contributes 10% to their account. Once you have been with the Town for 5 years you will be fully vested.
- 11 to 12 paid holidays (depending on if the year is even or odd)
- Sick Time - You earn one day per month
- Vacation Time - You start earning vacation time right away at one day per month, after your first year you will earn 15 days per year and it goes up from there (and we encourage you to take your vacation days)
Other Town programs you can choose to participate in are:
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA –125)
- Aflac plans for cancer, short-term disability, accident, etc.
- Wellness Program
Tiffany O'Connell, Town Clerk manages the HR department. She can be reached via email at email@example.com or (970) 349-6632, ext.103.